1) Is ten minutes okay? I ask because I already have a timed CD with a 10
minute zazen session.
2) I hope I don't come accross as distrustful of your suggestions! I have had
problems with that on the OCD board.
3) I think I might have lost your instruction. I am aware of breathing from the
diaphram, and have been doing that for about three years rather irregularly.

I really hope this doesn't come off as distrustful!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明