Ihsan Zaghmouth wrote:
> Clay,
>
> Samething when you withdraw a tire off your Cadillac, because it had a
> flat tire and needs fixing.
> I do agree, you can't drive the car but still its a Cadillac  ! :-)
>
> As far as zones on ZFS file systems, you will have to face some
> patching and upgrade problems.
> That has been known for sometime,  check
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/faq/#zfsboot
Hi Ihsan
actually the patching of 120011-14 to a system with zones on zfs or VxFS
failing, is due to a bug in patchadd tools
6604923 with 119255-42 applied ( DAP ) zones on VxFS can no no longer be
patched with KU 120012-14
6581814 Deferred Activation patching needs to support zfs file systems

we are planning to fix this in the coming week hopefully.
Enda