Sadly, it's pretty much dead at the moment.  In our heyday we were almost
equal to UrT and even had Activision sponsor a for-prizes tournament.
What killed us was when the Q3 auth servers came back online after being
offline for a few months and most of our playerbase realized they needed a
legal version of Q3 to play.  ;)

We hope things will pick up once we do our opensource release but of
course no guarantees.  Then again, with the content that's there, you
could almost mod Reaction into an UrT-like clone where y'all would control
the source/branch.

Having never played UrT I don't know how involved that would be but it
might not be too horrible with a "realistic shooter" baseline in place.

Monk.

BTW, sorry if I'm a bit slow in responding, I'm in the middle of moving to
a new house and haven't yet got internet sorted out at the new place!