I have some more questions about the tasks. In the process of adding the tasks to the project task list I saw fields for due date and priority. Also there is a field for task dependency. Would you please provide me with due date and priority details for each task as well as any dependency information? For now I will set the due date for the tasks to May 1st. At least this gets the tasks out there and lets people know what can be done.

Kervin L. Pierre wrote:
Hello Group,

We are aiming for an May 1st public beta. That's a
tight deadline, but possible if everything goes as
planned.  This schedule also assumes our current
resource levels.  Things would move faster with more
assistance.  You can donate to the project at
http://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?group_id=66565
Proceeds go towords paying software consultant time
on the project.

A.  MAPI Message Store
    1. There is a lot of pre-beta testing required for
       the core message store classes.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    2. Hard coded debug breakpoints will have to be
       replaced with message boxes and error handling
       code.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    3. Library wide speed and space optimizations.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    4. LibIcal needs to be converted to 64bit time
       utilizing windows time API.
       ( Approx. 40-120 hours )

    5. MAPI Message object-to-ICal import and export
       functions
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    6. Completion of miscellaneous minor MAPI API
       features.
       ( Approx. 40-80 hours )

    7. Message store-to-transport provider
       synchonization API for syncing local message
       store cache with remote calendar.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

    8. Complete config GUI.
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

    9. Add uninstall support to ochelper.exe
       ( Approx. 10-20 hours )

   10. Library wide memory management code. Most
       likely using 'Boost' libraries.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

B.  MAPI Transport Provider
    1. Completion of necessary MAPI transport classes.
       ( Approx. 40-80 hours )

    2. Reach CalDAV protocol handling milestone for
       Beta 1 level access.
       ( Approx. 20-40 hours )

Best Regards,
Kervin