With some very appreciated help from Gerard myself and another Michigan ISP
have deployed this ZTE equipment and Gerards description is accurate. The
only issue we have found is some Wi-Fi bugs in the F660 ONU we went with,
if you require a customer owned router or provide a different router that
solves the problem.

Our long term plan for that is to switch to a SmartRG GPON res gateway when
they are available in a couple months. All in one unit with 4x4 AC wifi and
voip.

We also deployed a tapped trunk splitting layout which has saved us a lot
of money on strand count in our low density rural areas.