From: justcamel <justca...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 February 2017 01:41 AM
To: AGI
Subject: Re: [agi] IIT: Conscious Programming Structures

Every time you are about to fall asleep, you (the awareness that is observing
and identifying with the "Jim Bromer" input stream) is decoupled from this
particular experience. With a little bit of practice you can learn to control
what happens after said decoupling and it becomes obvious that you are the
perceiver and not the perceived.

When Super Mario falls into the lava pit, a non-addicted player/perceiver can
decide to do something completely different from playing Super Mario Land and
identifying with the perceived.

Once we obtain some control over the hypnagogic state and what happens after
complete sensory deprivation (shutdown of the local input stream) we can do the
same and switch to different input streams. Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, native
Americans, Shamans, Jesus, etc., ... they all talked about the transpersonal
nature of consciousness and they all used their own analogies and metaphors.

"Jim Bromer" ist just happening. There is nobody doing "Jim Bromer". Your
fascination with the "Jim Bromer" experience, fears and ego just keep you
"watching" the "Jim Bromer" movie. It really only takes a few days of
meditation and you can start to experiment with the "consciousness decouples
from the local input" threshold.