DanielLeens commented on PR #11512: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5696045788
Thanks for the ping and for tracking this down, @goutamadwant — noted that the REST startup failure is split out into #12338, that it's based directly on `dev` (not this branch), and that it doesn't replace or change this PR's scope. Agreed with @SEZ9's read on that. To answer directly: this particular Hazelcast-discovery/fixture issue wasn't one of the items I'd flagged as open on this PR. My own findings here have been (a) the transport-layer blocking concern in `TaskExecutionService.reportCdcProgressToMaster` — closed in `8714c91bb` — and (b) working through SEZ9's F1–F8 set, where I confirmed F1/F2/F3/F5/F7/F8 resolved against `0a84c6b811` in my 2026-09-14 pass, with F4 and F6 still open pending confirmation as of my 2026-09-15 comment. None of those touch the REST/engine-server startup path, so #12338 doesn't close or change any of them — it just removes an unrelated fixture bug from this PR's CI noise, same category as the RocketMQ and `JobStateEventTest` infra flakes called out earlier in this thread. I haven't reviewed #12338 itself — it's only a few minutes old and is a separate PR/thread, so I'll leave that review to happen over there rather than folding it into this one. Back on this PR: I'll hold off on another full pass until F4/F6 (and the rest of the set SEZ9 just re-listed) get a status update — happy to take another look once those are confirmed or the current head moves. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
