SEZ9 commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5707412729

   Thanks for the recheck on F4/F6, @goutamadwant.
   
   On F6: if `CdcProgressLifecycle.SNAPSHOT` now describes readers reading 
snapshot splits, with discovery/assignment no longer folded into that phase, 
that resolves the ownership mismatch I flagged. I'd like to confirm it against 
the actual text — can you point me to the commit that carries the Javadoc 
change (is it in `0a84c6b811`, or a newer head)?
   
   On F4 I need one clarification before closing it. The finding was that 
`docs/en/developer/cdc-progress.md` described a pull/derive model while the 
code path is the registration-based enumerator report. You say the doc now 
"matches coordinator-selected polling" — can you spell out how that maps to the 
enumerator report path? Specifically: who initiates the report (coordinator 
polls the enumerator vs. enumerator registers/pushes), and does the doc wording 
now match what the code actually does? A short quote of the updated section, or 
the commit that changed it, is enough for me to verify and mark F4 done.
   
   F1/F2/F3/F5/F7/F8 were already confirmed resolved against `0a84c6b811`, and 
the transport-blocking item was closed in `8714c91bb`, so F4/F6 are the only 
two left from the previous scope.
   
   Agreed that the REST startup issue belongs in #12338 and doesn't change 
anything in this set. Once I have the head/commit for the F4/F6 edits I'll do 
the final confirmation pass here.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1106 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to