On Saturday 08 February 2003 03:22 pm, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
> "J. Greenlees" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > creating a community for mandrake cannot be done without active support
> > fron mandrakesoft staff, or it isn't mandrake, it's based on mandrake.
> > the silence from mandrake employees is deafening. ;) and without thier
> > active support fatal to a mandrake community based distro model.
>
> warly if the official speaker of this thread, blame him ;-).

I don't think Warly had in mind the discussion you all ended up having.  I
recall some wondering about how Mandrake could become a better distro by
looking at the Debian development model and learning from it, not becoming
part of the Debian Project.  You guys went way out in left field on this one
and then wonder why they did not participate
--
Greg