Greg Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Saturday 08 February 2003 03:22 pm, Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
>> "J. Greenlees" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> > creating a community for mandrake cannot be done without active support
>> > fron mandrakesoft staff, or it isn't mandrake, it's based on mandrake.
>> > the silence from mandrake employees is deafening. ;) and without thier
>> > active support fatal to a mandrake community based distro model.
>>
>> warly if the official speaker of this thread, blame him ;-).
>
> I don't think Warly had in mind the discussion you all ended up having.  I
> recall some wondering about how Mandrake could become a better distro by
> looking at the Debian development model and learning from it, not becoming
> part of the Debian Project.  You guys went way out in left field on this one
> and then wonder why they did not participate

My first mail was large enough to have very different ideas.

We need first to create pointers for people desireful to contribute.

A first web page should points all the available document, and I should
definitely consider updating the Mandrake Linux policy and guidelines.

Regarding development and tasks, I though that some tweaks on bugzilla
could make it used as a task manager.

--
Warly