> I would recommend using a Wiki, just like the one we have for internal
> engineering. It's easy to install, manage, and very low on resources.
> What's more, anyone can create a topic and link it to a project page.
>
> Each group could have a separate mailing list. This way, I wouldn't have
> 30,000 e-mails in one folder. It would be much easier to find stuff we
> have to handle (in my case apache/php) from stuff I don't really care
> about (I don't use gnome, except to test during the beta/rc release).
>
> What do you think?

Well, great idea, already discussed :-)

But, it will take a lot of time to choose the groups of each package....

I think that the wiki should be set up to discuss groups, then, all groups
should created, with mailling list, and then, somehow, the migration of the
bugs from the cooker ml to cooker-subject-bugs ml will slowly begin.

--

Michaël Scherer