> > So, what should be the name pf the group talking of kmail ?
> > Networking-Mail or Graphical_desktop-KDE ?
>
> Does it belong with mutt or with knode and lisa etc?

The two, I think.
A bug can be a KDE bug, or it can be a mail related bug.
But, to cross post he bug will generate noise on one of the two list

> > And what about interest groups like 'Authentication' , or 'Ergonomics' ?
>
> Yes, there is too much under system/libraries (seems most pam and nss
> modules are).

And, some categorie, such as Security, should be added, IMHO.
To give a example, nc and snort are in Networking/Other. john, nmap and hping
are in Monitoring.

john is not a network app, but this is not a monitoring app, I think.

I don't want to revive the troll, but, we should take a look to Debian
classification, or maybe freshmeat 's one.

--

Michaël Scherer