This message really resonated with me, especially after helping a few
beginners get started with Python and watching them struggle with exactly
this kind of thing.

I'd be +1 on following Python. Looking through the diff there is not a huge
amount of things to remove and IMO none of them are really holding us back
or all that serious. We've fixed some issues with mangling cached property
names, some workarounds for ModuleNotFoundError/ImportError and an issue
with sqlite3 on 3.5.

On 24 January 2019 at 20:33:42, Carlton Gibson (carlton.gib...@gmail.com)