Maybe someone will come up with a realistic, elaborately folded, paper origami "Denver boot" as a humorous reminder not to park where you are not supposed to.

An origami Denver boot might get their attention, or might not, but it certainly wouldn't make someone too angry, at least someone with an iota of humor.

Bill D.