On 01/04/2018 03:11 AM, brucedp5 via EV wrote:
(ot) My status: stable (I have lodging) but I'm still not legal ...
A second call to CA dmv gave a different reason I still do not have
what I need to make TX vehicle registration dept. happy

Hi Bruce,

It's not just CA. I'm having much the same problem getting a car titled in MN that I bought in MA. 9 months and still counting! Each state points the finger at the other.

But, hang in there. You are in the right, so stick to it, and it will eventually get sorted out. You know what they say about government and excrement: "This too shall pass."

Meanwhile, best wishes in your new home. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. And thanks for ALL your EVangel hard work and news postings!

--
Whether we or our politicians know it or not, Nature is party to all
our deals and decisions, and she has more votes, a longer memory,