Also, the _expression_ "superstring are made of numbers" is unclear. If computationalism is correct the _expression_ "made of" has no sense. Things are not made of something, they are dreamed by (infinities) of computation. The physical worlds becomes the border of the "matrix", that is a first person plural reality, a partially sharable dream.
I know. I'm having to decide what my audience is.  What I mean to suggest is Tegmark's hypothesis in his ultimate ensemble paper that physical existence is mathematical existence.