-----Original Message----- From: Nick Prince
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 1:55 PM
To: Everything List
Subject: Re: Is QTI false?

Yes Sheldrakes ideas are just the kind of thing I was thinking of.  I
think that he looked at my paper and used a reference to, I think?
alligned himself with Matti Pitkanen who was a referee for the paper.
Pitkanen promotes Topological Geometrodynamics and somehow this
accounts for consciousness etc - I think?  Unfortunately I am no good
at quantum field theory and GMD seems full of it - I really can't
understand any of it.  He uses p-adic numbers but it's a while since I
read about it.  He has quite a few papers out on vixra.org. so I guess
I should browse them again.

Best wishes

Nick
**

Hi Nick,

I know Matti well, we have been discussing his theory for quite a while in a private group that Hitoshi Kitada hosts. He used topological notions to try to explain consciousness. We are very interested in your comments on his work!

Onward!

Stephen