On Apr 4, 7:16 pm, "Stephen Paul King" <stephe...@charter.net> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Stephen

Well what interested me was that I thought he was saying a similar
thing as me but in a much more rigorous and very knowledgeable but
different way in terms of the physics, but accounting for all the
connections with field theory etc.  However, as I said, I really did
not have the background to evaluate or understand anything he was
saying in his work.  I was really very grateful that he considered my
own ideas as even worth putting in a journal when it was really only a
speculative stab at proposing a possible way in which physics might
favour the reconstitution of past structures in the absence of
information.   So yes some sort of morphogenesis affect and I thought
that this might actually explain how we remember things and may be the
way that copying of consciousness might be possible.

Please convey my regards to Matti and thanks for once giving me some
consideration.

 I will look at his work again.

Nick