Mikes, I like your definition of consciousness as "the phenomena of
responding to relations".... note a critical change.

I think that is the most excellent working definition of consciousness
I've come across.

What is life? That is one of those what ifs....  you know the one in a trillion.

But his has something to do with being entangled in a web of relations.

I like how you do out with time.... I like to talk about space and
motion but not time.... There is too much humaneness and analogy to
time  to time... Time is too abstract and arbitrary and convenient.

But why do you say "figment physical word", do you deny the brute
existential facts of corporeality upon which you stand..... such as
the fact that you come out of your mother womb and were sheltered,
instructed, and fed by that mother.