I just realized that for some reason only half of these posts show up
in my e-mail…
Bruno, you speak of self-consciousness… do you mean body-image? Or do
you mean abstract self-recognition? Or the tendency towards false
identification?  Or body relation/identification in a combative
framework?
It seems like your notion of self-acceleration or self-speeding is
what some people call psycho-active or psychedelic …. Or what others
call meditative metamorphoses through concentration. Concentration or
the will to power in the Spinoza and Nietzschean sense as self-
speeding. The lack of this concentration of the will or self-
intensification/force equated to what Kierkegaard called
spiritlessness… a symptom of modernity.