That's how my mind works... Lol.

On Saturday, July 2, 2011, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@charter.net> wrote:
&gt; This is weird! Two people with the same email address talking to
each other or one person talking to himself?!
&gt;
&gt; Stephen
&gt;
&gt; -----Original Message----- From: B Soroud
&gt; Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:44 AM
&gt; To: Everything List
&gt; Subject: Re: consciousness
&gt;
&gt; Yes indeed, the notion of consciousness, perception, primary
&gt; sensation, or experience without or independent of phenomena... Is
&gt; simply ridiculous.... The notion of absolute subjective consciousness
&gt; devoid of either phenomena or a body? Simply ridiculous.
&gt;
&gt; There is no consciousness without phenomena and there is no
&gt; consciousness without a body.... The trick here is that the notion
&gt; &quot;body&quot; may be much more complex and multilayered then
we presently
&gt; know or think.
&gt;
&gt; On Saturday, July 2, 2011, Constantine Pseudonymous