On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Stephen Paul King
<stephe...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
>     Pretty freaking cool post! A few comments...

I'm not following this thread closely, but it seems to me that the
question in the subject line is a spurious one. It is like asking, Is
the motion of a car along the road causally effective, or is it the
chemical reaction resulting in the combustion of fuel in the cylinders
which is causally effective?

--
Stathis Papaioannou