On Aug 6, 4:37 pm, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

> I do not think that the immune system cogitates, nor I believe that it
> is conscious.

Right. It has awareness, not necessarily self awareness, which is what
I think consciousness is. The ability of a nervous system to abstract
the sense it makes through the body of the organism. It can pretend
that it isn't the organism. The immune system has a different job to
do, it can't play around with fictional abstractions.