Stasthis,

let me barge in with one fundamental - not dispersing my reply into those
(many and long) details:

As I read your comments/replies (and I agree with your position within the
limits I want to expose here), I have the feeling that you agree with the
rest of the combatants in considering 'the brain', our idea about
'intelligence' and 'consciousness' as complete and total. I argue that it is
not. Upon historic reminiscence all such inventory about these (and many
more) concepts has been growing by addition and by phasing out imaginary
'content'   as we 'learn', - an ongoing process that does not seem to have
reached the ultimate end/completion.

So you are right in considering whatever we new yesterday (my substitution
for today) but not including what we may know tomorrow. Drawing conclusions
upon incomplete inventory  does not seem acceptable.

Regards
John Mikes