I don't think any of us qualify since you have to believe and be aware of your belief of every tautology which means all possible mathematical proofs.

Actually it seems to me that so much self awareness is contrary to the common notion of 'free will'. The feeling of 'free will' comes about because not only or our decisions unpredictable, they are unpredictable even by us. If you had really complete self-awareness you could trace your every decision back to various external inputs or random events and you would be disabused of the feeling that "I could have done otherwise".

Brent