On Mon, Jun 25, 2012  Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

 >  It's not that we don't know what we are going to do, but we don't know
> what we are going to experience

A distinction without a difference, experiencing something is doing
something.

> it is impossible to have complete information about one's environment
> because [...]

The "because" is irrelevant, in fact the entire environment is irrelevant .
Even if you were in no environment at all, that is to say even if you
received zero input from your sense organs, you still could not always
predict what mental state you would be in, you still would not know what
you would be experiencing in the future.

  John K Clark