On 6/26/2012 11:49 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
Here there is a big question whether an engineer has free will (is an engineer different in this respect from a scientist?).

I think we've already elucidated several different possible meanings for 'free will'. Which one do you refer to?

In other words, whether the M-theory has already determined all actions of engineers or engineering allows us to find out whether the M-theory is correct.

What difference would it make, whether the answer is 'yes' or 'no', given that we don't (and can't) *know* the answer?

Brent

Evgenii