On 11 Sep 2012, at 15:09, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Craig Weinberg

But the universe IS created.

I  believe that Satan wrote the Koran, but not the Bible,
for the Bible asks us to love

Lovable entities are loved without asking.

Asking someone to love someone is giving someone an impossible task.

and forgive each other.

Only your victim can forgive you, and only if you can show sincere remorse.

Writing that would burn the Devil's fingers.
So the koran seems to omit the part about loving
and forgiving each other.

Hmm... you (unwillingly) supports the idea that Satan wrote the bible, I'm afraid.

Those texts are human texts, and the ideas sleeping there have to be studied with some distances and cautiousness. Here you are just insulting many people unecessarily, and perhaps on a more complex point than you thought. Who really can *ask* for love, if only a non lovable entity?

In some reality God send in Hell only, and all, those who ask for forgiveness, as it is a confession of sin.

The protegorian virtue can be taught only by practices, illustrations and examples, and died through discourses, institutionalization, normativity, traditions (?), etc. (I am less sure for tradition, as it can incarnate spectacles and memories of examples, but too much repetitions make the sense sleepy).

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/11/2012
so that everything could function."