Craig,

I claim that a connection is needed in substance dualism between the
substance of the mind and the substance of the brain. That is, if
consciousness resides in a BEC in the brain and also in the mind, then
the two can become entangled and essentially be copies of each other.
So the BEC connection mechanism supports substance dualism.

Substance dualism then solves the hard problem using string theory monads..

For example take the binding problem where:
"There  are  an  almost  infinite  number  of  possible, different
objects we are capable of seeing,  There  cannot  be  a  single
neuron,  often  referred  to  as  a  grandmother  cell,  for  each
one." (http://papers.klab.caltech.edu/22/1/148.pdf)
However, at a density of 10^90/cc
(from string theory; e.g., ST Yau, The Shape of Inner Space),
the binding problem can be solved by configurations of monads for
"all different  values  of  depth,  motion,  color, and  spatial  location"
ever sensed. (I have a model that backs this up:
http://yanniru.blogspot.com/2012/04/implications-of-conjectured-megaverse.html)

So the monads and the neurons experience the same things
because of the BEC entanglement connection.
These experiences are stored physically in short-term memory
that Crick and Kock claim is essential to physical consciousness
and the experiences in my model are also stored in the monads
perhaps to solve the binding problem
and at least for computational support of physical consciousness.
Richard