On 24 Oct 2012, at 15:48, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

I follow leibniz's idealism, not e.

You mean not B (Berkeley) ?

Comp is demanding; it takes the best in L and B. That gives Plotinus, somehow.

So
the existing universe is just as it is, a
"well founded phenomenon."

That is a description. Not an explanation.

 I can
stub my toe and measure the speed of light.

OK.

The experiment that proves my
consciousness-- to me at least--
is that I know that I know.