On 11/5/2012 8:50 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

Science is based on and produces facts.
I don't think you would want to call these facts opinions
unless they referred to global warming.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/5/2012

Hi Roger,

I would state it differently but it doesn't matter so much as long as we understand that facts are not what we individually might choose to be true, they are that is necessarily true for all that can interact with each other. If we where free to choose our own facts we would not be able to know anything.

--
Onward!

Stephen