On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:34:14 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

> Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> Party politics will soon end.
>
> The two parties of the future (next year if even that)
> will be (a) those who want to cut the debt and
> (b) those who don't.
>
> That's what's happened to much of europe.

Eh, even that will be a lie. I would assume that party politics will
continue in a less overt way is all. Oligarchy re-branded.

As far as the pipe dream of increasing individual liberty by reducing the
power of government, can't you see that unconstitutional Corporate
Feudalism will fill the vacuum before you can say Habeus Corpus? You think
that Monsanto is going to give you a constitution?
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah.

Craig