On 12/18/2012 12:19 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
The difference is that the Conservatives knowingly promote fear and intolerance while the Progressives at least believe in a life-affirming agenda.
Craig,

Please look at this statement again. It is false on so many levels it hurts me to read it. Can we please stop the bickering? This entire exchange is just a good example of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH1PPIUsVsU

--
Onward!

Stephen