On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

>>  It certainly says God is grand and if it didn't say that a omnipotent
>> being was complex it certainly should have.
>>

> > Ah, so we are talking about what you think Genesis should have said
> rather than what it actually says.

Yes, the Bible is a reprehensible document not only because of what it says
but because of what it does not say.

> Show me where in Genesis it says anything about God being grand or
complex:

Has it come to this, do I really have to prove that the Bible doesn't teach
that God is of no importance? Craig, I think you've lost track of the
position you're arguing for and just feel obligated to contradict anything
said, even if it supports your view, rather like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

  John K Clark