Hi Alberto G. Corona

Faith is differnet from belief.
It tends to hang in there, once God plants it,
because from there on in it's in God's hands.

From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-25, 10:38:48
Subject: Re: Facts vs values

Dear Roger,
This is the lutheran view. That? fine. I love lutherans. but this work as long
as you have faith. But once leave the faith, ?eople have no guide in very
important things and fall in primitive cults with a modern?acade.? For this
reason I advocate the scientific study of faith, belief, morals etc.?

I particularly don? feel?omfortable?alking about subjects like this in this
group. But belief, and shared beliefs, is an irreductible component of what we
call "reality".?