On 2/5/2013 3:27 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

2013/2/5 Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net <mailto:stephe...@charter.net>>

    Hi,

        ISTM that purpose is a 1p, so to ask the question in a 3p
    sense is to make it meaningless.

That´s it.

But to insist into make the question in 3p may force the introduction of an implicit 1p that contemplate the 3p, that is, a metamind , with a metatime etc. (To avoid pavlovian responses, i don´t mention the G. world). That is the meaning of my previous response.

Hi Alberto,

    But the meta versions would be 1p's in their own right, no?