On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Astrology is interesting to me because if there were nothing to it than
> the charts of important figures and events in history, and members of
> families would show no meaningful patterns beyond what is expected by
> coincidence and confirmation bias. If you look at the actual charts and
> analyze them you will find an unfailing and obvious correspondence even
> subtracting out a generous confirmation bias. Look them up. See what
> Napoleon's chart looks like, and Hitler, and Einstein.

Hitler's birthday was April 20, so was soul singer Luther Vandross and
actor George (Mr. Sulu) Takei. Einstein's birthday was March 14, so was Dr.
Seuss and Billy Crystal. Leo (War and Peace) Tolstoy and Honey Boo Boo were
both born on August 28, and Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin were both
born at exactly the same time, same day same year.

> They are all readily available online. Look up the Moon landing and JFK
> assassination. If you are interested, then don't take my word for it.

They would be a lot more impressive if these predictions had been made
before the moon landings and assassination not after. It's easy to make
predictions after the fact. And
I stand by what I said before, after these embarrassingly stupid comments I
don't see how anybody who values rationality can take anything that Craig
Weinberg says seriously.

   John K Clark