On 16 Apr 2013, at 17:36, John Clark wrote:

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013  meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> embody the Aquarian tension of revolutionary rationalism. symbolized by the Saturnian-Uranian co-'rulership' of Aquarius. [...] With their interesting combination of Mars in Libra squaring their Moon and trining their Sun [...] The Neptune Saturn conjunction with the Jupiter stellium in Neptune-ruled Pisce [...] Astrology is extremely rational,

>> You sir are a fool.

> Told you so.

OK OK I admit it, you were right. But it is disconcerting to learn that after trying to make logical points with somebody for over a year to find out that there is not the slightest possibility of logic making any change whatsoever in their beliefs.

This is exactly what I and some others thought, and said, about your posts when you pretend to not understand, or to refute, the first person indeterminacy. It is more easy to see the irrationality of others than of oneself apparently.

Bruno

And now I am curious and a little worried about the people on this list, how many agree with Mr. Craig Weinberg and think that Uranus is in tension with rationalism because of the Saturnian-Uranian co- rulership of Aquarius in their combination of Mars in Libra squaring their Moon and trining their Sun in the Neptune Saturn conjunction with the Jupiter stellium in Neptune-ruled Pisce? If anyone does agree with that they would do me a great favor by saying so now, that way I won't waste my time with you in the future.

> "Never argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel."

EXCELLENT!  I wish I'd said that.

  John K Clark