On 5/2/2013 6:51 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
Hi Brent,

You seem to assume that the read and copy operations are of something immutable. I submit that there is no 3p invariant at all! There is only the potential infinity of 'similar' copies.

No, of course there are mutations. It's estimated that everyone is born with around 300 DNA copies with errors in them. Of course many are harmless and only those that happen to be in a gamete cell have the potential to be passed on.

Brent