John Clark:
the reason I 'post' is to get argumentation BEYOND the general negative you
submit. Experimental evidence is a fairy-tale based on assumptions upon
presumptions believed to be 'true'. Like: the 'physical world' in
conventional science.
I would love to learn from you (and others) if your post is reasonable and
meaningful. No 'feelings', please.

Bell's inequality is within the EPR assumption (pardon me: thought
experiment). The consequences are well thought of. Math-phys predictions
and conclusions ditto. Conventional science is a useful practicality
(almost true, that almost works well with some mishaps and some later
corrections).
After 1/2 century successfully working within it I arrived at my agnostic
stance. Believe it, or not, we still hve novelties to get by and they may
change our as-(pre-)sumptions.

John  Mikes