On Mon, May 6, 2013  John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is no random decay or anything else

There is no way you can deduce that from pure reason and the experimental
evidence strongly indicates that  you are wrong about that.

> only things that happen without our - so far - accessed explanation.

And thanks to experiments involving Bell's inequality we know for a fact
that if apparently random things happen for a reason they can't be local
reasons; for example the reason the coin came up heads right now is because
a billion years in the FUTURE a butterfly like creature on a planet in the
Andromeda Galaxy flapped it's wings twice instead of 3 times.

  John K Clark