On 14 May 2013, at 00:30, Stephen Paul King wrote:

So all possible functions are computed equally? ISTM that some functions would take an eternity to compute and that the number of such vastly outnumber the recursively enumerable ones.

Non-computable function cannot be computed. But we can dovetail on them, and so can play a possible role as inputs for computable function. But consciousness is related to the computation. In the limit, on which the 1-indterminacy bears, the halting oracle does play a role, like with the end of the dinosaurs ...

Bruno