Hi Russel,

Thank you for these remarks! I would see that closure under diagonalization
is important, but i wonder if there is a bit of neglect to the uniqueness
of this set. There are some indications that there may exist a continuum of
sets with this property if we assume some version of the anti-catorian
hypothesis (for example see http://www.plover.com/misc/CSF/sdarticle.pdf )
or, (I think) equivalently) some weakening of the Tennenbaum Theorem.