On 10 Jul 2013, at 21:26, meekerdb wrote:

On 7/10/2013 2:48 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 09 Jul 2013, at 20:57, John Clark wrote:

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Many people, and dictionaries, confuse agnosticism="that whether or not God exists is unknown" with agnosticism="that whether or not God exists is impossible to know".

If God created the universe

But is there a universe? I see only a physical reality.

that would be a fact about physics that would be very interesting to know, and I see no reason in principle we couldn't detect it;

If there was a God creating a Universe, he might be unable to belong to its creation, a bit like the set of all set is not a set. But I am a super-atheist with respect to such idea. I have no evidence for *such* a god, nor such a creation.

Then you are not open minded enough for Jason. You should believe in such a God until you disprove Him.

On the contrary, by an excess of honesty I always mention that with NF there is a sense of having a universe in a universe, or a god capable of creating itself.

But as a worker in comp, I have stop to believe in sets altogether. It is a just a powerful tool in the mind of the Löbian machine, but it extrapolate too much for me.

But I am open to the idea that comp is wrong, and so I have no certainty at all about the possibility in any type of possible God(s). I am a scientist. I propose a clear theory and reason within it. I do not pretend any truth in the matter.