On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> "atheism" is different in America and in Europa, although I have realized
> now that some atheists in America might be similar, but not Hitchens. Many
> people confuse agnosticism and atheism.

1) A atheist is someone who dismisses the idea of God, although some don't
have the courage to also dismiss the word G-O-D.

2) Christopher Hitchens said "What can be asserted without evidence can
also be dismissed without evidence"

3) There is no evidence the idea of God is true.

4) Christopher Hitchens dismissed the idea of God (and he had the courage
to do the same with the word G-O-D).

Therefore Christopher Hitchens was a atheist.

  John K Clark