On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 06:02:14PM -0500, Jason Resch wrote:
> Across the many worlds you will find a nearly continuous spectrum of
> persons from those just like you to those like someone else, and everything
> in between.  Any suggestion of a discrete border that defines where Brent
> ends and someone else begins would be completely arbitrary.
>
> Jason

This is what Parfitt argues in his Napoleon thought experiment. I
don't agree that this is at all obvious. It seems likely to me
that there are vast gulfs of non-conscious configurations in between
say you and me, without there being a continuous path linking us in
the Multiverse. In such a case, universalism makes no sense.

Cheera