but personal purpose must be metaphisical. I mean transcendental, beyond our
own.

Beyond my what?...beyond my purpose.  That would be incoherent.

Except in the case of people in the edge, that are concerned with its own
survival.

Why is survival special? People are often more concerned with other values more than survival.

you can not find meaning working every morning for a society if your society has not a purpose,a plan itself for going along.

Suppose you work for yourself instead of society. Or as George Carlin put it, "If I'm here for other people, what are those other people here for?"

The need for an ultimate, transcendental purpose is so strong that every people gets depressed (even to suicide, Boltzmann for example) by the idea of a the thermal end of the Universe, even knowing that this end is unimaginably ahead in time. I find no better example of how purpose, long term planning for survival and transcendence are related in the human mind with quite practical consequences.

Certainly caring about the future had evolutionary advantages for an intelligent, social species. But people are no better at imagining an infinite immortality than an end of the world. They are only comforted by keeping them fuzzy.