On 13 Dec 2013, at 13:17, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Bruno: Why do you want emulate RA? Simple animals emulates RA, billiard
ball, Gàc gas, your computer, yourself, all emulate RA.

Richard: I am proposing that the finite 3D array of 10^90/cc compact space
particles are a computer for implementing RA.
I must have used the word emulation improperly.

Bruno: You were correct. But the question remains. String theory is a
theory inferred from observation. With computationalism, if string theory
is the correct physics, we must show how to deduce it from RA, and we must
justify why it win the measure "battle" in between all universal machines
below our substitution level. String theory might be the answer, but it has
yet to be extracted from its arithmetical subpart, to solve the mind-body
problem. Indeed by UDA we have to do that, and the advantage is that we
will get both the scientific communicable parts (through G and its
intensional variants), and the "scientifically not scientific"
incommunicable (+ the inexpressible) parts (through G* and its intensional
variant).

Richard: First of all, I do not think string theory comes from
observationa, but that is beside the point.

I agree that we have to deduce string theory from RA. But that inclueds
deducing that a 3D array of 6d particles results.
This array of particles may then become a universal machine that can deduce
itself. Is not that something that you say machines do with comp?