Bruno,

No. The totality of reality must be logically consistent and logically
complete if it is computational (for which there is overwhelming evidence)
because if it wasn't it would fall apart at the inconsistencies and pause
at the incompletenesses and could not exist. Thus since it does exist it
must be logically consistent and logically complete.

True that only direct experience is certain on the most fundamental level,
but it is also clear upon consistent examination that direct experience is
never as it seems to be in the sense that there is clearly a deeper reality
that is obscured by direct experience. If we accept that reality is
logical, which it must be to exist, then all else follows and we can
continue to discuss. Otherwise all would be meaningless and futile which it
clearly and self-evidently is not, since if reality was not logical we
could not function within it which we do to varying degrees of competence.
Therefore our direct experience tells us that reality is a consistent
logical structure.

We can simply define what reality is = everything that exists. We don't
have to "search" for reality since it is everywhere and cannot be escaped.
What we search for is not reality, but its structural details.

Lastly no, I do not believe in any "primitive physical reality". Not at
all. At its fundamental level reality is information running in ontological
energy which is not anything physical, it's simply my name for the
actuality and presence of existence which is information and realness in
the present moment rather than anything physical. It is the actuality and
presence of reality which manifests as a present moment in which
everything, including ourselves, exists. It is the locus of reality which
conveys actual reality upon the computationally evolving information forms
within it. Because of its non-physical nature OE is difficult to properly
describe as Lao Tse noted about the Tao which was his take on OE.

Edgar