No, there are NOT many POSSIBLE worlds. There are many ACTUAL simulations
of a single computational reality, and all of those simulations are not
arbitrary sci fi scenarios but solidly based in the actual logic of reality
at least in their essentials. Because these are real world views of real
biological organisms. They have to be accurate in their essentials for the
organisms to exist and function.

I find it difficult to understand how you would think I believe in "many
possible worlds with alternative physics, etc." when I've consistently
argued just the opposite.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit